Frequently Asked Questions
1. Why sign up if there are thousands of free videos online?
It’s true, online there is an endless amount of free videos that can help you to learn Italian.
But the problem is that by watching online videos it is very difficult to be able to follow a specific educational path. Our course starts from the “basic” and reaches exactly the A1 level according to the European scale.
By attending our whole course you are sure to follow a well-defined path, with a specific didactic final level.
Furthermore every 5 units there is a “Progress test” so that you can check your improvement.
2. What’s included in the course?
- 15 Units: 3 video lessons per Unit (45 videos in total)
- 3 exercises per Unit (45 exercises in total) (For each exercise press “START”) with immediate corrections. You can do and do again these exercises any time you want.
- “Riassunto and PDF file” – for each Unit you can download the video slides to study them properly
- “Test progressivo” – each 5 Units to check your improvements
- “Competenze acquisite” – each 5 Units to summarise what you’ve learnt
- 3 LIVE lesson of 60 minutes each – each 5 unit with your mother tongue teacher
- FINAL EXAM – LIVE lesson of 60 minutes
- Final inlingua certificate
3. What should I expect from this course?
We are passionate teachers, as well as a prestigious school based in Como since 2006.
In this course we put all our experience and passion: we know perfectly the difficulties of foreign students in learning Italian and we prepared this course thinking of you, to help you learn Italian in a simple and valid way.
4. How much do I have to pay?
The cost of the Full course is in PROMO: you pay only € 97,00 and you’ll have access to your course for ever, with no limits. But this PROMO will not last forever! So….don’t miss it!