At the end of the course the student will acquire the competencies of an A1 level on the Common European Framework:
1) He will understand and use familiar everyday expressions and very basic phrases to meet the concrete type;
2) He will be able to present himself / herself and others and ask questions about personal details as well as answer similar questions (the place where he lives, people he knows, the things he possesses);
3) He will be able to interact in a simple way with other people talking slowly and clearly
inlingua method and didactical material:
– Our courses are held by our mother tongue teachers who not only have specific experience in teaching but also are selected according to precise criterias of professionalism and reliability. Furthermore they are trained to teach by using our specific “inlingua method” based on conversation with mother-tongue teachers, before starting to work (40 hours of training).
– Through this training they also learn how to use our inlingua material, developed and constantly updated by our Pedagogical Department of the headquarter located in Bern.